Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ok..so mom is a slacker...better late than never, right?

Well, as you remember from my last post, Meredith turned the ripe, old age of 6! I said to look back for photos...well, they are finally here....the suspense is over.

There is an obvious Disney Princess theme here. Meredith had been eyeing the castle cake for a LONG time! Every time we visited that grocery store, she would ask if it is her birthday yet. Let me tell you...that was all cake! There was lots of it!!

The girls all dressed as a Disney Princess. Meredith and Emily dressed as Cinderella. Allie dressed as Tinkerbell, and Caitee dressed as Snow White. It was extremely difficult trying to get 4 little girls to all look at the camera...I give my props to Anne Geddes and her abilities to photograph lots of kids and babies at once!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: